Hello
I am new to blogging, but I though I would try this out. First, I will say a little about myself. I am an avid reader. My favorite types of book usually fall into the paranormal romance/urban fantasy categories. Whenever I have a little free time, I am usually curled up with a good book. Oh who am I kidding...I always have my nose in a book as my husband and daughter can attest to.

Right now I am reading the first book in J.R. Wards new series Covet: A Novel of the Fallen Angels. I am about halfway through and so far I love it. It is a little different than the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, but I still like it. It is set in the same world just set apart from her other series. Although, a few characters from the other series have popped up. I will put a review up when I am completely finished with it.
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment